5/16/13

Bonnaroo 2013 annotated schedule

I generally don't decide who I'm going to see ahead of time so I like to put together a schedule w/ a quick description of the general type of music each band is playing so I can choose based upon what I'm in the mood for at the moment. I've put them online and people have liked them, here's this year's;


I got most of the genres from this great post on Inforoo.  Any mistakes are probably mine, please feel free to comment or email any corrections/suggestions.



5 comments:

  1. As far as sandals go, I've worn Tevas for years and love them. I've never worn Keen sandals but I have a pair of their hiking boots and they're comfortable and seem sturdy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome site you have here. Love the material you've posted, looking forward to what's added with the festival on the way.

    Started following your site, hope you follow me too! I wrote this article to function as a Bonnaroo 2013 Preview, hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man this is vary helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leo - you have done a great thing here. Thanks man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius. I wish Bonnaroo would get with the program and make a PDF schedule like this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete